Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California and West LA Subchapter
2022 Education Day Call for Poster Presentation
Theme: Mental and Neurological Health: Nurses as Health Advocates
Date: November 12, 2022 08:30 to 15:30
Location: Almansor Court
700 S Almansor St, Alhambra, CA 91801
Call for Poster Presentation
Deadline is October 23, 2022 at 23:59H PST
We welcome all registered nurses and post-graduate nursing students to submit poster presentation of innovative practical ideas in clinical practice/evidence-driven projects or completed research studies. Applications may be from a variety of settings including primary care, hospital, and community.
Abstracts that relate to the conference theme will be given priority for acceptance.
Please send your submission by clicking this link:
For questions, please contact: Dr Sasha Rarang at email@example.com
Poster Presentation Submission Details and Deadlines
- Abstract submission opens Friday, Sept 23, 2022.
- Abstract submission closes at 23:59 pm on Sunday, October 23, 2022.
- Notification of the abstract status will be sent on Monday, October 31, 2022
Poster Submission Guidelines
- New or previously presented research, evidence-based practice, or quality improvement poster presentations are acceptable. Previously presented work from the last 12 months is preferred.
- Poster presentation must be error free (including format/criteria, spelling, grammar, and clarity of writing).
- You can use the poster presentation template or use your own.
- Submit your poster presentation in PDF format.
- Diagrams, illustrations, tables, or graphics are recommended
- Important information should be readable from about 10 feet away.
- Title is short and draws interest.
- Word count of about 300 to 800 words.
- Text is clear and to the point.
- Use of bullets, numbering, and headlines make it easy to read.
- Effective use of graphics, color and fonts.
- Posters that do not follow the submission guidelines, will be rejected.
Recommended Poster Sections:
- Title (with names of authors and affiliations)
- Contact information (including QR code)